In the heart of our community
At Oceanex, we believe it important to be a valued corporate citizen and work to improve the quality of life for people in the communities where we live and work. Each year, Oceanex receives many compelling requests from organizations to support of a multitude of worthwhile causes. Oceanex is proud to support the communities we serve in Newfoundland and Labrador through sponsorships and donations.
We focus our community investment on Health, Safety, Education, and Youth initiatives. All requests must be submitted in writing by email or postal mail to the address noted below.
Each request must include:
- Full name of the organization including key contact information
- Indicate whether the group is a registered charity or non-profit organization in Canada
- A brief overview of the organization and a detailed description of the project for which funding support is requested and how it aligns with Oceanex focus areas of Health, Safety, Education, and Youth
- Amount of investment requested and if in-kind support is possible
- Description of sponsorship levels and indication of how the contribution will be acknowledged
- Closing date for the funding or the sponsorship opportunities
Requests should be forwarded to:
701, 10 Fort William Place
St. John’s, NL
No telephone enquiries please.
Note that Oceanex does not support:
- Organizations that are not Canadian registered charities or non-profit groups
- Individuals or for-profit organizations
- Political organizations and/or candidates
- Third party fundraising or advocacy initiatives
- Religious organizations or any religiously affiliated groups
- Travel, accommodations, meal expenses, conference fees, field trips and tours
- Feasibility studies
- Debt-reduction or core operating expenses
- Direct-mail campaigns
- Statues, monuments and memorials
While Oceanex tries to respond positively to as many charitable organizations as possible, given the multitude of requests we receive annually, we regret we cannot contribute to all of them.