We are currently searching for a Temporary Heavy Equipment Mechanic at our St. John’s terminal (temporary replacement, up to 2 years).
The primary duties include the repair and maintenance of Oceanex heavy equipment.
• Journeyman status or 3rd Year Apprentice;
• Interprovincial Heavy Equipment Mechanic’s Certificate;
• Minimum of 2 years experience;
• Ability to work with minimum supervision;
• Team player;
• Must have his / her tools.
If you are interested and believe you have all the qualifications, please forward your resume and cover letter as soon as possible to:
385 Water Street
P.O. Box 5097
St. John’s NL A1C 5V3
Fax: (709) 726-0460
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.