We are currently searching for a dynamic Customer Service Representative to join our Montreal office. Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, the chosen person will be responsible to take, administer and respond to customers’ requests.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Process customers’ orders promptly and efficiently. Take customers’ bookings, by telephone, fax and electronically;
• Answer customers’ inquiries relating to availability of equipment, pick up, delivery, etc. Provide information to customers concerning the Company’s services, i.e., sailing schedule, equipment types;
• Perform tracing of bookings as required. Investigate customers’ complaints to assist in determining service failure. Resolve issues with the help of dispatch and other departments. Communicate with road carriers to trace bookings when required;
• Scan all documents from customers pertaining to bookings.
• Redirect customers to appropriate departments relating to pricing, invoicing, etc.;
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
• High School Degree;
• Experience in customer service;
• Experience in transportation (an important asset);
• Knowledge of the AS400 system (an important asset):
• Bilingualism is mandatory (English and French).
• Strong organizational and communicational skills;
• Ability to interact with clients in a courteous and professional manner;
• Ability to answer promptly to clients’ needs;
• Computer literate.
You are interested and believe you have all the qualifications? Please forward your resume as soon as possible at:
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.