We are currently searching for a dynamic Executive Assistant, Sales & Marketing to join the Sales Department at the corporate office. Reporting to the V.P. Sales & Marketing, this position provides support to the V.P. Sales & Marketing as well as working closely with the sales team, as required.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Provide overall administrative support to VP Sales & Marketing;
• Assist with preparation of correspondence and presentations for corporate and customer
• Assist with research and market analysis;
• Monitoring of website & updates;
• Prepare and issue customer related notices;
• Coordination of social media content;
• Assist with the development and maintenance of marketing materials, etc.;
• Prepare monthly commercial reports, as needed;
• Coordinate travel arrangements for Vice President and sales personnel;
• Assist with annual budget preparation;
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
• College Degree in administration or equivalent combination of experience and education;
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint applications;
• Strong Sales and Marketing background;
• Bilingualism (French and English) preferred;
• Transportation industry experience is a significant asset.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Strong organizational, creative and priority management skills;
• Excellent multitasking skills;
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
You are interested and believe you have all the qualifications? Please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence as soon as possible to:
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.