We are currently looking for a personable Sales oriented person, dynamic and good with numbers to work out of our downtown Montreal office to support the Sales Team and build long-term meaningful relationships with clients, partners and co-workers. We are in a fast paced transportation industry which is moving into the future in all perspectives.
• Develop new sales opportunities;
• Make and receive multiple daily sales calls by telephone and email;
• Coordinate sales leads, follow-ups and closings;
• Build relationships over the phone with small and medium sized clients;
• Deliver corporate messages to customers;
• Work closely with Outside Sales Team and Rating Team to quote competitive rates;
• Liaise with other departments concerning client requirements to ensure complete satisfaction.
Skills and Qualifications
• University degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience;
• 5 years prior experience in inside sales;
• Technologically savvy, experience in AS400 and Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel spreadsheets;
• Impeccable mathematics and conversion skills;
• Strong mathematical skills;
• Strong negotiation skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French & English);
• Organized, available and methodical;
• Great attitude and team player;
• Creative and personable;
• Previous experience in transportation industry.
Oceanex service is built on these values: EFFICIENT. CONSISTENT. RELIABLE.
If you are passionate about your work and are willing to invest yourself in the company’s goals, you will find success here. This is a great opportunity to excel, to challenge yourself and to grow both personally and professionally.
Please forward your resume and presentation letter as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.