We are currently looking for a dynamic person for the position of Treasury / Financial Coordinator at our downtown Montreal office, in the Finance Department.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the incumbent will be responsible for the cash and banking activities for both the receipt and disbursement of funds, including the related financial reconciliations and reporting requirements. All responsibilities must meet strict deadlines and accuracy.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Process funds received through various systems, and assist Accounts Receivable staff with investigations as required;
- In conjunction with Accounts Payable staff, manage cheque processing, EFTs, wires, and foreign exchange contracts; and assist with investigations as required;
- Assist with accounting procedures, including but not limited to reconciliations, accruals, and account analysis;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- College/University Degree or equivalent;
- 3 years of relevant accounting experience;
- Experience on AS/400 system (an asset);
- Strong Knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Bilingualism (English and French).
- Strong organizational and communicational skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and to take initiative;
- Detail and deadline oriented; and,
- Ability to recognize opportunities and propose solutions.
You are interested and believe you have all the qualifications? Please forward your resume as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.