COORDINATOR, CUSTOMER SERVICE
Oceanex is currently searching for a dynamic person for the position of Coordinator, Customer Service. Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Service, the incumbent coordinates specific activities within the department pertaining to customers’ needs and assists the Supervisor with certain duties. He/she takes, administers and responds to customers’ requests when required.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Coordinate Customer Service email mailbox including dispatch of emails to Customer Service Representatives or other departments during certain times and set up emails rules in Outlook;
• Coordinate various operational customer lists such as container pools, heated service requirements, etc.
• Coordinate customer portals relating to the Customer Service Department including passwords, training and updates;
• Update and review information in AS400 including booking patterns, contact information and customer notes;
• Review various reports as needed using Oceanex Portal, Intranet and AS400;
• Assist with requests from other departments, such as Invoicing, Claims and A/R;
• Develop work & holiday schedules;
• Handle special project accounts as assigned by the Customer Service Supervisor;
• Perform customer service duties, as required;
• Replace Customer Service Supervisor during her absence, as needed;
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
• College degree (DEC in Administration or related field) or equivalent combination of experience and education;
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer service;
• Transport experience (an asset);
• Experience in supervising staff (an asset);
• Bilingualism (English and French).
• Strong organization and communication skills;
• Ability to multi-task and manage priorities;
• Ability to interact with clients in a courteous and professional manner;
• Strong computer skills;
• Initiative and decision-making skills;
• Strong capacity to work autonomously.
You are interested and believe you have the skills we are looking for? Please forward your resume and cover letter as soon as possible to:
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.