We are currently searching for a dynamic Data Entry and Customer Service Clerk to temporarily join our Montreal office. Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, the incumbent will bring administrative support to the Customer Service Department and as required, respond to customers’ requests.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Perform data entry including basic bookings;
• Update the portals;
• Retrieve and update documents in the portals;
• As required, answer customers’ inquiries;
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
• High School Degree;
• Experience in office work;
• Good computer skills;
• Experience in customer service;
• Experience in transportation (an asset);
• Bilingualism (English and French).
• Strong organizational and communicational skills;
• Attention to details;
• Ability to interact with clients in a courteous and professional manner;
• Ability to answer promptly to clients’ needs.
You are interested and believe you have all the qualifications? Please forward your resume as soon as possible at:
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.