TEMPORARY POSITION / Maternity leave replacement
** Please note that medical and dental coverage will be offered for this temporary position
We are currently looking for a dynamic Invoicing Agent to temporarily join our Montreal office for a maternity leave replacement. Reporting to the Manager – Credit, invoicing and collection, the chosen person will be responsible to verify and validate data related to bookings in order to produce accurate invoices.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Verify and confirm information related to bookings to ensure accuracy in billing;
• Invoice processing-posting, printing, and ensuring customer documentation requests are respected;
• Manage all documentation related to invoicing, scanning, photocopying and sorting of documents;
• Enter data in the invoicing system and produce reports;
• Produce billing corrections or manual bills;
• Reconcile credit notes;
• When necessary, contact customers in order to confirm invoicing details;
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
• College degree or equivalent;
• Minimum of 2 years of office experience;
• Experience on AS/400 system (an asset);
• Bilingualism (English and French).
• Detail oriented;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Analytical skills;
• Works well under pressure to meet company deadlines.
You are interested and believe you have all the qualifications? Please forward your resume as soon as possible to:
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.